As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.
Joshua 24:15

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A New Start


So I am starting this blog so I have an outlet to write. I can get my thoughts out, say what I want, tell the truth, and not be judged. I hope as I get more comfortable sharing, it can be an interesting read.

Who am I? First and foremost, I'm a daughter of The King. I am a wife to my sweet guy, Jeremy. I am also married to the military, as he is an Air Force pilot. I am a MOM to the sweetest little boy, Harper, who is the biggest joy of my life. I sometimes refer to my job as his "stay at home" Mommy as -- The hardest job I'll ever love.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

What an awesome idea! I'd love to be able to feel like I'm not so far away from you! :)

Matt & Kadie Laughlin said...

Yay! Love it!