As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.
Joshua 24:15

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Another weekend...

Hey blogger pals...
This weekend I have the most EXCITING opportunity to spend time with my 2 best friends from home... Home being high school/college... Fayette'nam. The 3 of us are meeting in Augusta, GA, right in the middle of our 2 new homes (Charleston, & Atlanta area).
I will not get to see Jeremy for 3 weeks... 1 week prior to this weekend, and 2 weeks after this weekend b/c of his work schedule. It worked out perfectly (Thank God) for him to be home to watch Harper for my ladies weekend. Mostly what I wanted to write about is "weekends" in general. When I am home with Harper and Jeremy is away, a weekend is just another day for me. I don't get to enjoy the sleeping in or family time that most do. I really don't enjoy weekends alone b/c that is when I crave family time most of all. So, if you're military, or not military... let's be there for eachother even on the weekends. Our troops don't get weekends off, and neither do the families when the guys are away.
There's my tidbit. I can't wait for my "WEEKEND" to begin!! Pictures to come...

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

time for an update, my dear.